Kathleen Buckley is a wife and mother of four. She has developed her genuine interest in young people into a light-hearted, mutually respectful teaching style, which engages both primary and high school students. Mixed ability levels are catered for in the one class, in a supportive, fun, non-competitive environment.
Kathleen has taught over 5,000 hours, and continues to study with experienced teachers. She is currently (2015) studying Wellness, Food and Lifestyle Coaching, and continuing studies in Mindfulness Meditation.
Yoga Teacher (500hrs) My Health Yoga, 2006 – 2009.
- Vinyasa Flow Sequencing, Being Yoga 2012.
- Yoga for Pregnancy, Being Yoga 2012.
- Chair Yoga, Knoff Yoga 2013.
- Certificate 3 in Fitness, TAFE SEQ, 2014.
- Children’s Yoga, Zenergy Yoga 2015.
Kathleen is the owner/operator of Nambour Yoga and Living Food Loving Energy.
Kathleen holds a current Blue Card and is a member of Yoga Australia.